Fees and Services
Recognizing that different clients have different needs we offer a variety of services.
- Full Service including on-going Financial Planning and Investment Advice. Our most comprehensive service, includes comprehensive financial planning plus investment selection, implementation and monitoring. Updates to both the plan and allocations are included. Fees are based on the Assets Under Management are typically 1% annually paid from the investment accounts monthly in arrears.
- Financial Plan Only. Our second tier service is for those “Do It Yourself” investors but in need of some guidance. The service includes a financial plan with general recommendations on strategic asset allocation to be implemented and monitored by the client. The service is billed on an hourly basis at rate of $150 per hour. Most financial plans require 10 hours of work with multiple client meetings and behind the scenes planning and research.
- Fee Only Hourly Service. If you need a “sanity check” on your plan, want an evaluation of your portfolio/insurance/debt etc… or just want some questions answered we can provide that as well. This service is provided on an hourly basis at a charge of $150 per hour.
- Tax Preparation; Individual Returns start at $89 and Business Returns (Schedule C, S-Corp, LLC) start at $199.
- Estate Planning; Pre-planning estate needs analysis (Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Directive, etc…) and attorney network referral for document preparation. Estate Planning services are billed at the hourly planning rate of $150 and typically do not exceed $600 for analysis and basic documents (Will, Power of Attorney and Advanced Healthcare Directive).
Tools for your Estate and Tax planning needs
Our clients have many diverse estate and tax issues that they may wish to address through estate plans. Some clients wish to maximize the wealth they have built for their families, while others may wish to provide the bulk of their estates to charitable organizations. Many clients have built up large IRA and 401(k) plans, and do not want to pass on up to 75% in potential taxes on those assets to their families. No matter what your individual planning needs are, we can help you accomplish your goals for the future. In addition, an important goal for us is trying to help you significantly reduce taxes that can be incurred when you pass on your financial legacy.
Legacy and Wealth preservation
You have worked a lifetime to build your family’s legacy and wealth. Protecting and preserving that is the most important goal we can help you achieve. We want to help you make certain that your family’s future is protected, by helping you leave a greater legacy. It is our goal to help you pass on your estate to the rightful parties you designate, through a sound plan that protects you and your family while potentially minimizing taxes. Our clients can enjoy maximum wealth protection and legacy enhancement through our sound and unbiased objective advice. You will be able to enjoy a simple, time-saving, and effortless experience working with our firm.